31 August 2010


I finally made a well fitting pair of pants for Henry. I had tried a couple of times a few months ago but they never fit quite right. Usually I underestimated the huge rise you need for the bum with a diaper (and it looks expecially huge when the legs are so short).

I copied some size 9 months pants that are fitting him well right now but still have growing room as well. And I even made a paper pattern so now I can do some more and know that they should turn out well. I've already collected some old sweaters from the basement.

These ones were made from an old T-shirt of mine and I like how the wide band at the bottom looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment