Here is my diaper stash all complete. Here are the different types I made:
Some knitted longies using these Ravelry patterns:
Some fleece covers using these patterns:
I think I might make a few more fleece covers but other than that I'm definitely done.
Some wool covers, knitted using the Ottobre pattern and Rita's Rump cover
Some waterproof ones I made using nylon and some other rubbery material I found at a thrift store and this Chloe Toes pattern:
The green one is a bought one.
Some bought and homemade prefolds:
Some fitted newborn diapers made from this pattern and old T-shirts
And all my Rita's Rump Pockets, I made the most of these.
Here they are as all in ones with fleece outers:
And all the regular ones from various flannel: