22 January 2010

Fabric Toy Buckets


I saw a tutorial for these a while ago and thought it was pretty cool. And then I liked this old table cloth and needed something to do with it. Considering all the little toys we have already before the baby is even born, I think a few toy buckets are a good idea.
http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/2009/06/fabric-toy-bucket.html

I wish I had a picture of my baby playing with it but not yet. The only thing I did differently is I didn't want to use interfacing because that would make the project a bit pricey so for the inner layer I used an old bedspread that I had bought from a thrift store for sewing with. It keeps the shape well I think. The bigger one has a diameter of about 12 inches and it is a bit floppy but still works. The smaller two are 10 inch diameter and all are about a foot tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment