10 November 2012

Play Tent 2


So I did it.  I made a second play tent cover.  I just couldn't stop thinking about how I could make it better and really isn't that what making your own stuff is all about - coming up with new ideas and just doing what you have the urge to do.  
So it turned out Henry was not into hanging out and playing or reading in his tent but he was really into playing peekaboo with it.  So this one has way more peekaboo holes including 3 with curtains for real surprise peekaboos.  Of course this meant that this one was quite a bit more work which also meant that quite a few times I regretted undertaking play tent #2 but not until I was so far into it that I did not want to give up.  
Henry definitely prefers the new play tent with all its peekaboo holes and secret entrances.  So I think it was worth it.  Henry and Bridget had fun playing with it together on Friday.  Seriously, Henry loved peeking in at her, yelling peekaboo and she laughed and smiled when he did it.  It was awesome!  
  
*note that they are holding hands in this picture!!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment