25 May 2010

Floor Cushion



I just finished this floor cushion I've been working on. It will be for when Henry's older and he can drag it around the house by the handle and read his favourite books while sitting on it just like the little girl here:
http://3punkmom.blogspot.com/2010/05/tutorial-land-of-nod-inspired-floor.html

And I made it out of some fabric from a thrift store $1 surprise bag and stuffing from an old weird cushion I wanted rid of so it only cost a few $ for piping. I was excited to make it to try using piping. I feel like it looks so professional with piping - what else can I add it to?

2 comments:

  1. Love it! And I love that it was so thrifty! I'm sure your little Guy will love it and get a lot of use out of it. Make sure to Post the pic to my floor group on the blog too so everyone can see:)
    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete