18 December 2010

A Sweater Knit for Henry

I finished knitting a sweater for Henry that I've been working on for a while. I used this simple pattern for the Telemark Pullover and some thrift store acrylic yarn. It's one of my biggest knitting projects thus far. I'm quite happy with how it turned out, might use the pattern again. I think it is maybe the first thing ever I've made that is the perfect size for him right when I finish instead of at least one size too big.

Henry has been in a quiet snuggly mood this morning which is perfect as I am having a sick day.

No comments:

Post a Comment