16 March 2009

First day of gardening! And eating outside!

Another lovely spring day today. So I put my boots on and did some gardening. Just finishing some stuff I didn't get round to in the fall. Finishing up a stone path and trying to dig to even out the dirt. I couldn't do as much digging asI wanted though because a lot of the ground is still frozen. But it was exciting to be out gardening.


And then I brought up I brought up the patio table so we could eat our fajita dinner outside. It was a bit chilly but it was so nice relaxing outside. Kevin took this picture of a cardinal after dinner. And I started making a more detailed gardening plan - this time trying to come up with how many plants of each I want and have room for - will be helpful for planting seedlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment