05 April 2011

Happy 10 Years

I've been with this guy for 10 years now. We celebrated on Sunday. We were in Mississauga and went on some walks with my family and Henry and then had a meal out in the evening just the two of us.
We are also celebrating by taking an evening pottery class together that starts this Thursday. We thought it would be a fun thing to do together and we decided we preferred that to a weekend getaway at this point in our lives.

I dug out some of our old photos to display to help us in reminiscing about the past 10 years.


I also made this patchwork photo frame to commemorate the event. It was a fun project and I took photos along the way so that if I ever get around to it I can put together some instructions in case anyone else ever wants to make it. I like how it turned out but I know it could look much better if a more meticulous sewist made one.

It is now hanging in our bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment