Kevin has some friends expecting in May. So I was excited to sew something for the new baby. They know they are having a girl but I am still learning the ropes of serging and sewing with knits so I didn't make a dress. I made a little sweat suit from an old Ottobre magazine, the same one I made for Henry in the fall.
I used some knit fabric I got from our thrift store that has little mermaids on it and some pink trim. I love the mermaid fabric for the cuteness but after sewing it up it became very obvious that it's not very good quality. Very thin and not super soft. I should have paid more attention beforehand instead of being too in love with the mermaids. Lesson learned.
And to finish off the post here are some recent pictures of Henry, this is as good as photos get at the moment as I just cannot get him to look at the camera.