I need to get around to taking pictures of what I've been sewing so I can update this blog. But for now, here is one picture of the shelving I've been making for Kevin's beer bottle collection that I got up yesterday. I used a similar method similar to the $6 shelves. I will post more pictures when I've painted the screw heads and done up the room a bit. The goal is to turn the basement bedroom into a pleasant music room for Kevin in time for his birthday in a couple weeks.
And here are some recent pictures of the toddler. He went through a week and a half of very bad teething pains but now those are gone and we're all appreciating having this perfect happy toddler back.