01 March 2011

Sprouts

I've read so many times about how great sprouting seeds inside is. It is often mentioned in gardening type books and I've read about it on people's blogs. I always read how healthy and easy and inexpensive and fun it is. But when I've tried to do it in the past I've always quickly become overwhelmed with what I should buy from where and thinking it's getting a bit expensive with shipping. But this time I went straight to Mumm's Sprouts and it was easy. All laid out so I knew what I wanted to buy, pretty cheap I'd say, and free shipping.


So I've been sprouting. It is fun and easy and I like the taste added to lots of things.

On salmon rolls:

With hummus (along with peri peri drizzle hot sauce):
On top of lentil curry (along with crispy fried onions):
And Henry really loves them just plain, gobbles them up:

No comments:

Post a Comment