I made another pair of pants for Henry yesterday. This time from a lightweight cotton taken from a men's shirt so they'll be great for summer. I used the same pattern that I had drafted earlier this week. And I copied the pockets and the whole idea really from these pants from Dana of Made. I had also meant to do a flat front but just completely forgot about that plan when it came time to execute it, oh well.
I think they turned out great, perfect fit. I hope they will get lots of wear this summer. It's always easier to throw on some jeans or khakis than to try to co-ordinate with blue and yellow striped pants but I do enjoy making up unique outfits for Henry and seeing him in them.