26 May 2011

The Dining Room Chairs

I finally finished recovering our dining room chairs. I had the idea way back in February. And then I did one and I thought it was kind of a hack that may be a bit lacking in the durability department (it involved a glue gun) so I wanted to see how it held up. Well months later that first one is holding up and the rest are done. Recovering the seat of chairs is easy peasy but doing those backs was tricky. I didn't want to remove the old wood plugs and in the end I didn't have to. I love having crazy fun chairs instead of grubby white-ish ones.

And here are a few pictures of Henry from today. Actually a bunch of pictures, he seems to be extra cute today.

No comments:

Post a Comment