23 January 2011

Foiled!

I have managed to foil Henry's plans to pull down the kitchen towels all day every day. He started doing this about a week ago. So I took some time to sew loops and buttons to some of my favourite kitchen towels. I just added them in the corner and hang them like normal.


While I was at it I also made a couple towels like the one on the right in the picture below. I had bought this awesome towel fabric from the thrift store a while ago and couldn't decide what to do with it. The obvious answer: make towels. I guess I didn't think of it right away because sewing towels is a bit boring. But this way I get to see the lovely print all the time. And I still have a little left if I suddenly have a better idea.


Now after an attack the towels look just a bit dishevelled instead of thrown on the floor in a mess.


And Henry can crawl off to play somewhere else like nothing has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment