17 January 2011

Henry's Peace Vest

I just finished knitting this little vest last night during our Sunday night cartoons. And I love it. So sweet especially with a stripey top underneath. It is from this pattern here.


I did the 12 month size which gives the skinny guy some growing room. I used a cotton so he can hopefully wear it in the summer too. I love the pattern. It was my first time doing any colourwork, a perfect first project for that. I had to do a sewn cast off for the neck hole. When I did regular binding off I could not get it over his big head, not even close.


I think he is so sweet in it. Taking these pictures this morning reminded me of back when he would sit still, back when he couldn't squirm out of the perfect position. Well there is no need to plan for action shots when 11 month old Henry is involved.


I still think he is very photogenic, see the evidence below.

2 comments:

  1. Ahw, just look at him! So cute! And what a wonderful vest it is!!

    Cheers, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, super sweet! He looks adorable in this!

    ReplyDelete