10 January 2011

More Shoes for Henry


Even though I always end up putting Henry in the same old Robeez shoes, I can't help myself from making him more. And I still didn't have a warm pair that fit well. So I made these.

They are from my new book Handmade Beginnings by Anna Maria Horner. I really like this book and am dying to make the little jacket from it for Henry to wear this spring, just got to make some fabric choices.


I like how they turned out. I love the fabric choices I made and they fit really well. Lined with fleece and coming up over the ankle they should keep his feet just a little warmer than his usual shoes.

Here are some pictures showing the fun he got up to today in his new shoes:
Playing behind the sofa, getting covered in dust


Falling asleep in his high chair while I was cooking, so sweet!

1 comment:

  1. Love the shoes and Henry is such a cutie!
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete