05 July 2011

The Beach

Henry and I went to 3 beaches this past long weekend. I had been dreaming for months about taking my little boy to the beach this summer and I am very happy to report he loves it.


On Friday we went to Laurel Creek Conservation area, just 10 minutes from our house and it was nice other than the goose poo.

On Sunday we went to Kelso Conservation area near Milton with Aunt Eliza and Uncle Steve. That was the nicest beach for sure, very clean, lots of other kids to look at and the water was even pretty warm. Henry loved it there. We stayed for more than 4 hours and he was happily playing the whole time, he even went into the water up to his waist.

Here he is helping to bury Aunt Eliza's feet.
And Monday just Henry and I risked the high bacterial levels and pollution to dip our feet into Lake Ontario in Mississauga but Henry was in a bit of a bad mood that day and we didn't stay there long.

No comments:

Post a Comment